Re: Off-Topic and Hate

Now Mike...

Not everyone agrees with what was submitted by Beth.  You just haven't
had the opportunity to read some of our lengthy posts, as they were sent
back and forth as private emails, to save the list from more offtopic
annoying posts.  I'm sorry now, that they weren't made public and on
record - I'm sending you copies of some of my personal correspondence on
the subject, so you may read it yourself.

Anyway, no point in quitting the list just because of a few narrow
minded individuals.  Just hit the delete key and grow a thicker skin :-)

Helen