Re: Can you spell 'hutzpa?'

My dear Andrew.  First of all, my dear wife thinks hosta people are all
weird, so I wouldn't count on her joining us.  Second, if you think you're
going to pick my brain for ten bucks, I got a surprise for you.  For ten
bucks, all you get is an evening of scorn and ridicule.   To pick my brain
you better start thinking big bucks.  And to be honest, what's there ain't
worth the price.

And Kevin, don't even think about bidding.  The dancing part was a joke.

And by the way,  for those of you bidding, my wife is right, you are weird.

Chick