Re: Plastic labels

In a message dated 02/13/2001 10:36:52 PM GMT Standard Time,
CBHolland@WORLDNET.ATT.NET writes:

 Cornelia Holland
 Franklin, TN with daffodils budding...  Time for the snail bait!
Snails are my biggest problem.  What type of bait do you suggest?
We sprayed the area last week hoping to get the baby slugs and snails before
they grow.  Checked in the houses and found that the treatment last fall must
have done the job.  Found no slugs and only one snail.
Also took advantage of the wonderful weather to trim all the ivy, ferns,
asuram and epimediums.  Cleaned the walks and added extra soil on top of
crowns that were sticking through the ground.  Discovered some fronds on
ferns that were unfurling.
Used several gallons of round up to take care of any weeds that escaped the
last treatment in the fall.

In the fall I told all of you of the gadget that I bought to keep insects
away.  I can't say for sure that it is working but this is the first year
ever that I have not had aphids in the seedling room. What a relief.