Re: Lakeside Cha Cha

I'm sorry, but we are more concerned about whether or not we hate gay
people.  Once we decide that, we must decide about Jews, Catholics, and
Poles.  I need a definitive answer on Poles because my grandmother always
hated them and I need to know if she was an ignorant bigot.

Oh, ok, if we must talk about hostas, I'd put it at about 3' wide, give or
take.  Of course, Mary's probably the one to say.  How bout it Mary, what do
we think about Pollacks.  And is Warren Pollock just trying to pass?

As always,
Chick