Re: Lakeside Cha Cha

In a message dated 02/14/2001 2:21:53 PM Central Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< It
 always baffled me how a Lithuanian could look down on anybody, but that's
the way it is.  We all
 have to hate someone.

 Chick

This is history-Poland had a vast empire and were masters over many different
ethnic groups, I am sure that that resentment was passed down for a few
generations.  Look at what has happened in the country once called Yugoslavia.

Paul