Re: Lakeside Cha Cha

Here is another one for you.  I come from the Polish province of Walekia,
which Michener misspells Wallachia in his book "POLAND."  (Wallach is the
German spelling of my name which translates into "gelding.")  I much prefer
the Polish translation of Rolling Pin.  However, if you take Michener's book
and overlay the province of Walekia on a map that includes Transylvania you
will note that Transylvania is included in the province.  In fact we have
traced my family back and, yes, I am descended from Vlad the Impaler!

By the way what doe any of this have to do with Lakeside Cha Cha?

Kevin P. Walek