Re: Hosta Auctions & photos

Andrew Lietzow wrote:

> Once you've sent it, I just don't know how you could protect a
> copyright, unless of course you note possession right on the photo.

HI Andrew
	You probably can't but I for one feel someone who would take photos
from others for their site without permission might not be too
trustworthy with what they are selling. I know a couple of hosta sites
who took every photo from the library without permission. If they aren't
afraid to steal photos they probably aren't afraid to steal your money
in a sale. Afraid might not be the best word here but I can't think of a
better one right now.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/