Re: Hosta Auctions & photos

Lu Treadway wrote:

> Unfortunately, even that's not the answer because any good photo editing
> software can change that, with little effort I might add.

Yes, but at least you have cleary stated, "this is my property".  Failure to do
so invites copying and I don't know that one would have a legal position to be
argued.  If you find someone using your pictures, however, and they have simply
removed or cut out some portion to hide the name, I believe that the case would
be a little stronger.  Certainly any threats of legal enforcement of rights of
ownership have a stronger bite ...

Au Revoir, master sniper...

Andrew L.