Re: Hosta Questions!

Green Gold is a fortunei type and as in many of this group, streaking is both
very common and not terribly noteworthy.  Green Gold is a good landscape plant
and I grow a lot of them.  I see new streaked ones every year and the only
reason I bother to separate them is so they don't confuse people.   I doubt very
much that it would be of much use as a breeder, but it can't hurt to try.

Sorry, I suspect that wasn't the answer you were hoping for.

Chick