Auction Over!

To Everyone,
Hope you enjoyed yourselves!  Our thanks to everyone!

Any bids stamped 21:00:01 or higher do NOT count.  Winning bid is the highest
prior to 21:00:01.

Bids are closed.  Winners will be notified as soon as we tally the results.
You will receive an Email at the Email address that you registered under.

Thank you all again for making this a GREAT EVENT!
See you all at First Look June 9, 2001.  If you thought this was fun....wait
til you see the meeting!  Good Night and thank you!

Carol in CT z6/5