Re: Lawyer?

In a message dated 02/18/2001 3:25:41 PM Central Standard Time,
trueblue@micron.net writes:

<<
 ...Thereby increasing gravitational pull, which is why my bathroom scale
 keeps showing me getting heavier and heavier.  A really good reason why I
 don't need to go on a diet. :)

 Diane

I have bad news, if the earth is spinning faster-the only effect on your
bathroom scale would be to make you appear lighter not heaver.

But thankful -- we are moving with the earths spin-otherwise we would be
thrown off into space at a few hundred miles per minuet and its even colder
out there that it is out side my front door.

Paul