H pulchella forms

Cindy . I think , asked some time ago about H pulchella
For my study on species of Hosta that I have finished now ( the
results will be published this spring in PLant Biology) I collected
about 120 different forms  of species. I also had 6 forms of
pulchella they can vary a lot in size The smallest I had came from
B Olson, and also a slightly larger one. This plant is smaller than
even Tiney Tears. Further a had a plant from a local nursery and
one from the Arboretrum in Rotterdam collected on Mnt Sobo Then
there is the largest one H pulchella Kifukurin , about the size of
Nakaiana Lastly Shining Tot turns out likeley to be a pulchella too ,
not a hybrid. For me  H pulchella is one of my favorite species I am
now trying to get white flowers in  a look alike ( But then it is no
longer the true species)
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden