From: ahsregionone@aol.com
Subject: Auction Close: Plant Name (Minks)

Congratulations!  You are the winner of auction number 982552426.
Your winning bid was $1000.00.

Please contact the seller to make arrangements for payment and shipping:

Carol Brashear
16 Mackay Farm Road
Woodbury, Ct 06798
ahsregionone@aol.com

Thanks for using Hosta Library Auction!
*****************Please disregard it. *****************

We don't know too much about how the auction site works and it manages to
keep surprising us. The auction closed for all plants on 2/17 at 10:00 PM
est, so any activity past that point is null and void. It was left up at the
HostaLibrary site so all could immediately see who the winners were, and
because we were afraid to take it down for fear of losing the information it
contains.

We will be notifying all winners shortly with a post detailing the next step
in the process. Please do not take any action until you have been notified by
E-mail that you have won. Our official notification will include your total
and the names of the plants you won. We will make a general announcement when
this is done. If after a reasonable time you have not received this
notification please contact Barbara Jones via her Email address:
BBrownJ@aol.com.  Please remember that any bid time-stamped after 10:00 PM
est was not accepted.
We have saved all of the bidding records so if there is any question about
bids, winners or time stamps we can provide that information.

Thank You all for your support and hope to see you at FIRST LOOK !

Carol Brashear
AHS Region One
   First Look