Peter Ruh Correspondence----North Carolina AHS Convention

I have a big folder of mail from Pete. And I think he might have saved my
letters to him.
Wealth of info in them.
Is there still an Archives person in the AHS?

I think the AHS Meeting in NC will be fab! Tony Avent!! He and his wife
Michelle are two of my favorite persons in the hosta world. I got the flyer
from the group today.I was there in the '90's and it was great. This one will
be even better, I bet!
The only thing I do not like about the South---too much sugar in the ice tea.

Hope to see Y'ALL there. (See Tony, I can still speak Southern.)

Clyde Crockett z5