Re: [hostapix] Snow Dwarf in Ebox again with Attachment

cbctplant@aol.com wrote:

> I wonder if it gets triggered by the words showing up in our Email?

Hi Carol
	I was going to write a note about viruses after Harry mentioned it the
other day. There are so many alarms anymore there really isn't much use
of me ever mentioning it again that I can conceive of.
	As far as I know you can only turn them loose if you actually click on
the file name itself, the attachment name. I have heard just by
receiving the email you can get it but I have my doubts on that one. If
this was true they would be spreading so fast everyone would have one
within days. If you get a virus or a suspicion email or email attachment
just delete it and you should be fine.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/