Sure sign of Spring!

Fellow Hostanuts!

A sure sign of Spring has arrived in my Email box!

This is from Steve Greene.........

"
    Steve Greene announces that Hosta Finder 2001 is in print for $12.00 ppd.
Check made out to Steve and mailed to 36 Elaine Road, Sudbury, MA 01776 will
get you a finder by same day turn around."

I can't be without mine every year so my $12 is set aside.

This year's HF lists  2, 045 cultivars for sale,  by 53 growers, 43 of whom
have full listings!  Sounds like this resource just keeps getting beter and
better!

Happy scouring!
cb
Carol in CT z6/5