Re: Clones; genetic variability and chimeras---Terms defined in a text from 2...

In a message dated 2/25/01 8:59:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< Clones; genetic variability and chimeras.

Dan, is there a resource available that defines with pictures the terminology
used in these articles.  I am afraid that my science is mostly human anatomy
and physiology, microbiology and the gen sci that I had did not go too deep
into plants.  These articles are extremely interesting but it is going to
take a while without the help of some resource, thanks, Narda.