Re: Clones; genetic variability and chimeras---Terms defined in a text from 2...

NardaA@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 2/25/01 8:59:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:
> << Clones; genetic variability and chimeras.
>   >>
> Dan, is there a resource available that defines with pictures the terminology
> used in these articles.
Hi Narda
	When I was in hort school the textbook we used was named Plant
Propagation: Principles and Practices. It explains all of this very
well. I just now looked it up on amazon and was shocked to see it is
$105. It you look on ebay there are a couple offered though.

                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/