Re: Discussion on Origin of Sports

Hope you don't mind me answering your question. A REVERSION is a sport. While
genetisists may say that "sport" is not a genetic term, it is  certainly a
scientific term better known as bud sport..  It   is well defined in the book Plant
Propagation Principles and Practices which you just  mentioned.to Narda at 105

Jim Hawes