Re: Discussion on Origin of Sports

I think H. Dream Weaver' is very similar to GE but is more vigorous. It may be just another name for the more vigorous form of GE.

...PAUL ... would you be kind enough to tell me where I can obtain a H. Great
Expectations of the more desirable, faster growing variety. I have a doz. or
so GE's (all have come from 1 TC I acquired 4-5 years ago) and they are
EXTREMELY slow growing.........................................Thankyou
...Jim Towle