Re: Discussion on Origin of Sports

In a message dated 2/26/01 11:55:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, Meum71@aol.com

<< As you say-it seems to be consistent per supplier and or with in a lot
 produced.  So I would imagine there are a few diffrent forms of "Great
 Expectations" around. Some forms grow good-others do not.

Paul, I have bought every Great Expectation that I can find on sale.  I
always say that you can't have too many Great Expectations.  It has been a
good grower for me, esp if I make sure it gets plenty of water during the
droughts that we have around here in Cinti.  I know others who say that
theirs just get smaller and smaller.  Everywhere from K Mart to the expensive
garden centers, it does great.

I would like someone to talk about Aristocrat.  That has been the problem
child for me.  N.