Re: Aristocrat/Warwick Delight

Bob,
It must be something in the mid west...
My Aristocrat does a lot better then my Warwick Delight.
My soil here is much more sandy..maybe that has something to do with it. I
will have to see if  Warwick Delight comes up this spring. If it does...will
have to try a different place for it.

Thanks to everybody who is going out of their way to explain Sports and such
in language and examples I can understand. I have no background in Plants and
for me this is wonderful.
Thank you,

Paula
Blaine,Mn