Message from Mary Chastain

Here's a message from Mary Chastain. We hope to get her back on real soon.
Dan
=============================

Hi folks thanks for all the help in getting my address book set up again.  I
am not sure which is going to win the battle the new system or myself.  At
present I feel that I am gaining on it.  Please remember to send to my new
address.  At present all messages sent to the AOL address are going to
Atlanta and must be forwarded to me.  I figure I am using more of my son's
time than he cans pare.
I too am looking forward to seeing all of you at Hosta College.  The weather
has been very spring like here for the past three weeks.  Just hope that
this continues until I get to OH and back

Hope this comes through Hosta Open.  I have sent 5 scribe messages but each
one comes back with another something wrong.

Mary Chastain
Lakeside Acres
8119 Roy Lane
Ooltewah, TN 37363