Re: Paying dues

<It is a pity that it is nearly impossible to have the benefit of all
those "Winter meetings and Hosta colleges" >

Hi Ben:
    I got it, ask one of your US friends to pay your dues, when you get here for the Winter meetings and Hostas College, repay the friend, you will need to exchange your Dutch money for US funds upon entry as always.
Pat Mora
ps: I am not going to the Winter meetings or the Hosta College