Re: Tetraploids exist !

In a message dated 02/09/2001 2:59:36 AM Central Standard Time,
zonneveld@RULBIM.Leidenuniv.nl writes:

<< By the way our scientific paper and those on Patriot in the journal
 show or better proof that there are tetraploids AND ploidy chimera If
 have you data to proof otherwise >>

Ben I was no trying to imply that there are no tetraploid Hosta-but that if
there are any, that they are most likely chimerical in nature.

How large are the chromosomes of Hosta during cell division-relative to the

If I had the proper stains, I would clean off the old microscope and have a
look see my self.