Re: Paying dues

Ben,
my mother has sent me money from germany for years in
plain old envelopes, between two sheets of aluminum
foil, german and american. Only once out of many times
has the envelope not arrived here. I would certainly
take a chance if I was you. The other option is
Western Union, they can wire the money directly from
your post office, however the charge is quite high,
and someone on this end has to pick it up. Of course
if nothing else will work out for you, we can work
something out with my family in germany, contact me
privately about it, if you are not comfortable with
the other solutions.
Andrea