Re: Pay Pal - There are no answers, there are only questions.

Since you offer me the last word, I'll take it, plus a few more.

You should run your business any way you want.  People were asking for advice and you and I simply
provided differing views.  As I often do, I probably provided much more advice than anybody needed,
but neither you nor anyone else has to take it.

Tony Avent and I were once talking about what some other growers were doing and he said something
that I though was very profound.  Essentially, it was "I don't care what anyone else does."

Chick