Re: NEW ATTACKS AGAINST SCOUTS

Beth,
            Is your maiden name "Hitler"? If you cannot send Hosta related
posts to this forum, please don't send anything at all. We had to put up
with all of your "shit" during the election and I don't think we should have
to put up with any more of it. There are plenty of "supremacist" & "hate"
sites on the Internet. Please join and post to those. This is a Hosta site.
If your posts have nothing to do with Hostas, please send them to your
friends (if you have any) or anywhere, but here. Sit on your hands if
necessary. Have someone cut off all of your fingers. Whatever it will take.
The reason there is so much hate is because of people who think just like
you. We all need to be more tolerant. I am not gay, but I think what the Boy
Scouts are doing is wrong. They should have every last penny of public
support taken away from them. Since they want to be so selective, the
membership should supply all of the support money needed for them to exist.
I would suggest that you don't sign your posts with your name, city and
state. We live in a very violent society today and someone just may not like
what you are saying enough to try and stop you. (This is NOT a threat) I am
just making a statement. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC OR FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO POST
YOUR VIEWS!
Thank you,
Mike