Re: starting seeds finally...storage temperatures

Bill wrote:
I believe, you would have had far better germination, if you had stored the seeds in the *FREEZER COMPARTMENT* of your refrigerator, but notwithstanding, it will be interesting to see what kind of germination you do get from a hosta seed storage at say 45 degrees Fahrenheit, for over a year

Bill, does it help if our fridge has been at 34 deg F for that year period? (Isn't that the recommended temp for milk, etc?)

Thank you, and everyone else, for your replies to my questions.  I am encouraged!
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a