Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: Almsbox - Ben has never asked for a handout, he only asked for fairness.

I have been perfectly clear on the subject and I think it is a shame that you
can't accept a dues increase that was appropriately developed.  All you are
trying to do is keep pushing a dead issue.  The dues increase was
appropriate. It was passed by the board at a meeting designated for the
purpose after having been announced six months in advance and open debate.
It was developed with better logic than any local society develops its dues.
 In my opinion, if you don't like it leave the society!

Kevin P. Walek