Re: Almsbox - Ben has never asked for a handout

Kevin:

>In my opinion, if you don't like it leave the society!

Now, that sure is a nice attitude to project for a society that wants
to increase membership, or are the higher ups of the hosta society
only interested in themselves?

As someone who is not currently a hosta society member, your statement
just about guarantees that I won't become a hosta society member.  All
of my needs relating to hostas can pretty much be fulfilled by being a
member of this robin.  I've meet a lot of nice people and gained a lot
of valuable insight into hostas by being on this robin that I would
never have achieved by being a hosta society member and only getting
the Journal.  If the hosta society continues to be controlled by
people like yourself, then I find it difficult how you are ever going
to increase AHS membership.

Joe Halinar