Re: Digital Cameras--Caveat Buyer

Pat Mora wrote:
> Can any one recommend some sort of thumbnail viewing software that is
> not too combersome? My computer has lost the ability to do the file
> window viewing. I deleted a Photo Edit program that came along some
> other software, after that I could not "see" the hosta pic's for a
> quick view before loading into PSP.
> Pat Mora
Hi Pat
	If you have windows 98 all you need to do is go up to view>as webpage
and on the right if you highlight the image file name it will show the
image in that window. You can also do it if you highlight a folder on
the left in windows explorer, then go up to file>properties>enable
thumbnail view and check the box and all the images on the right frame
will be thumbnails. I think you have to shut explorer down and open it
again after you change the settings to get it to work.
	An easier way is just open a folder in the file box in paint shop pro
and then click on browse right below. It will show all the files in psp
in thumbnails. If these instructions are clear as mud email me and I can
explian further.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/