Re: Digital Cameras--Caveat Buyer

Pat Mora wrote:

> Can any one recommend some sort of thumbnail viewing software that is
> not too combersome? My computer has lost the ability to do the file
> window viewing. I deleted a Photo Edit program that came along some
> other software, after that I could not "see" the hosta pic's for a
> quick view before loading into PSP.
> Pat Mora

Here is a screenshot on paint shop pro on how to use the thumbnail
function. If you use this method every once in awhile do a search with
the find function off the start menu, use this   *.jbf and it will bring
up all the paint shop pro thumbnail files. If you don't do this once in
awhile and use the thumbnail function alot you can have these files all
over your computer.
http://hostalibrary.org/delete/Image1.jpg
--
Bye