Re: Digital Cameras--Caveat Buyer

Title: Re: Digital Cameras--Caveat Buyer
HI,Clyde-
I am stunned, as I know you are, that there is no software that will allow you to download. Have you gone to the Olympus site and tried to download different versions of their software? Might be worth a try.

You could, if you want to, to mail me your media card and I could try to see if it works from here. I have an Olympus D-340R and would be willing to try. Maybe you could try the software they have on the site and then see if it works, and, if not, mail me the card.

What a shame!
--
Patty Woodbury
http://saluki13.tripod.com (Home Page)