Re: Journal Criticism

  • Subject: Re: Journal Criticism
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:50:13 EST

In a message dated 2/4/02 6:45:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, nmb@ameritech.net writes:

I love the idea.  Who do you think we have to contact?

I saw the message and we are looking into finding a person.  I have talked to Bob Olson and we are trying to find a relatively new member, with good knowledge of the improvements in botany, and knowledge that have recently occurred that also has access to all the old Journal issues.  I tried to get someone to do this while I was editor, in fact I wrote over 40 people -- no takers.  Hopefully we can find someone as Bob and I agree that it is a good idea!

Kevin P. Walek