AHS 2002 Convention

  • Subject: AHS 2002 Convention
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:34:41 -0500

As you did, I just got the registration form for the 2002 AHS convention
in Spokane, but....

Anyone yet know the convention agenda.  What happens on each day?  Is
there an optional tour?  I just went to the AHS site and there is space
there for this information but no response when one clicks on it.

Would appreciate any information you might have.

Charles Tuttle
Columbus  OH