Re: AHS 2002 Convention details

  • Subject: Re: AHS 2002 Convention details
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:10:27 -0500

Carol,

Other than general dates, the AHS site tells me no more than what the
registration form does.  Nada!  For the first day, 6/26, a Wednesday, do
activities start at 8:00 AM? or 6 PM? or??????  Are there options for
Tuesday?  Makes a big difference on hotel and airplane reservations, yes?
 I am also assuming that things will be over Sat night after the final
banquet, as in other years, so we can get out early Sunday morning for
our return flights home.

When someone finds out these things, hopefully they will be posted on the
two Robins.

Charles