Re: AHS 2002 Convention details

  • Subject: Re: AHS 2002 Convention details
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:28:49 EST

Charles based upon the rules of a convention of the AHS the convention cannot officially start until the Board meeting has started.  There may be optional gardens to attend on Wednesday, but there is not an official group sponsored tour on Wednesday. The Board meeting begins late Wednesday afternoon, thus my plane arrives early Wednesday afternoon.  I am involved in the "hosta-show" and plan to be available after the Board meeting Wednesday evening and Thursday all day.  I plan on going on tours Friday and Saturday.  My plane leaves early on Sunday morning.  I have made these plans based upon Convention "convention" and not based upon direct knowledge, except the Board meeting start time.  If you are a grower wishing to attend the growers group functions you need to contact Bob Solberg as their events occur before the "official" convention starts.

Kevin P. Walek