First Look

  • Subject: First Look
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 20:15:29 EST

Dear Bill Meyer,
I have inadvertently deleted my file on First Look. Perhaps others would also like to be reminded about ---Time, Place, Brief Description. Maybe others are, like me, planning their excursions for the year.(I am looking forward also to Spokane and I wouldn't miss FL.)
Will there be an opportunity to purchase hostas? Companion plants? 'Superfaction'?
Could you give us the link again?

Clyde Crockett