Re: a garden an asset?

At one time I thought of my "old" garden as a real asset. 1 1/2 years ago we moved and am now beginning a new massive garden on 6 1/2 acres. The old house we still own and there are still many plants to move from the garden especially some large Jap. maples and dwarf conifers. My stepson and grandson live in the house and he is considering buying it now. It really irritates me just to visit there. The fall leaves are still on the lawn, many branches from trees are laying around and the whole place is really a big mess. The first time I convinced him to mow the lawn he lowered the blade as low as it would go, scalped the lawn and chopped off several sprinkler heads in the process. Yes, I really thought the garden was an asset but now I need to get everything moved that I want to move to the new house. (I've gotten most all of the nursery moved last year) But......... I am looking forward to the adventure of  a new garden and its many pleasures.

Richard

Pine Forest Gardens Grower of Quality Hostas

On Line Catalog
http://pineforestgardens.com