FIRST LOOK 2 is Official!

  • Subject: FIRST LOOK 2 is Official!
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:55:42 EST

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

At last we have a contract!  Not only a contract but a really great contract!

FIRST LOOK 2 will be held on July 6, 2002  in none other than "The Garden State"!

This year the people, the plants, and the paparazzi will gather in Parsippany, NJ at our own Hosta Castle!

While the Olympic athletes compete for the gold, FIRST LOOK competitors can once again look forward to competing for the coveted copper. Saturday's activities will include the AHS Seedling and Sport competition, our expanded fun contests of Hosta Oddities, Best Hosta Grown in a Pot, Ugliest Garden Shoes, and the Hosta Lotta Ree!  Once again the FIRST LOOK Town Meeting will be called to order after the judging is complete. Many suggestions are being developed and will be taking shape over the next few months. And this year we are expanding the schedule for attendees with not one but 2 out-of-this-world tour gardens on the Sunday following the meeting.

For more details on this exciting new Eastern Regional Event, go visit our newly expanded website, and follow the Region One/FIRST LOOK trail to the 2002 Meeting Info Page.
www.hostalibrary.org/firstlook

See you in Hosta Land!
Carol in CT z6/5

AHS Eastern Region