Re: Winner!! of Who can ID all four of these hosta people contest

  • Subject: Re: Winner!! of Who can ID all four of these hosta people contest
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:20:17 EST

Carol Brashear is the Winner!
Warren Pollock, Liz Stratton, Paul Aden and John Soucek.

>Hi All,
Awfully quiet on the "robins" tonight. Maybe this will liven it up. The first
person to correctly name all four of these people on the web site below and
post it to me or  on a "robin" will win a video tape of all 6 hours of the
2001 Winter Scientific Meeting in Chicago Jan. 19, 2002.

Copy and paste ALL of this http to your browser to see the photo.

http://pstr-m01.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00F/34/D6/1A/CE/hP6tKtK4vVougiL5Paod8a0lBG

Sm3+KC0180.jpg

Hi Carol,

I am impressed, you are exactly correct, and very fast.
Send me your address to where you want the tape sent.

Jim

Warren Pollock, Liz Stratton, Paul Aden and John Soucek.
My entry......cb

Jim Schwarz