Re: Daylily Vs. Hosta

  • Subject: Re: Daylily Vs. Hosta
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 07:46:41 EST

In a message dated 2/17/02 7:08:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gw1944@vermontel.net writes:

<< What ever the profile of these two groups of plant lovers are, I do wonder
 about  the price distinctions in the two markets. It's clear that hosta
 people are better people;  more clearly discerning,  perceptive,
 intellectual, compassionate, and all round good guys. >>

Glen, what a remarkable conclusion!  You have it all figured out and I am
having a big smile this morning, thanks.

I collect the whites too, now what does that tell you about us?  N.