RE: Problem with seedlings

  • Subject: RE: Problem with seedlings
  • From: Larry McLain <olemacdee@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 10:25:13 -0800 (PST)

Thank You, Mary! I agree with you! I think if there was a big problem, they wouldn't continue to send up new flushes of growth. Larry

  Mary Chastain <MC_hosta@Bellsouth.net> wrote:

Larry, I find burnt tips to be a normal thing. Wish it weren't true but by the time my seedlings go out they look awful. It all comes out in the wash so to speak. As soon as the plants begin to grow outside everything is fine. I always thought it was the lights.  Some suggest it is lack of humidity others say fertilizer burn. I think the plants were just created for outside and just humor us by growing inside for a while.
Mary