RE: Rabbits

  • Subject: RE: Rabbits
  • From: "Mortko, Robert A. (Rob)" <MortkoRA@bv.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:57:02 -0600

Charles,

You mention Liquid Fence (even ahead of the pellet gun !!!).  Do you have
any first hand experience with this product?  They have really been pushing
this product at trade shows this year.  They're a little secretive about the
formulation but it sounds like the same ingredients found in most
repellents- eggs and pepper.  But for some reason it's claimed to give
superior performance ???  I will say that it is very reasonably priced-
about half the price of some of the big name repellents. The only question
is "Does it work?"

Rob in KC