Re: Problem with Zounds Seecs

  • Subject: Re: Problem with Zounds Seecs
  • From: "Sandra Fain" <slfain@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 9:53:22 -0700

Hi, Richard,
    I got the most lovely response from Betsy last night and her explanation really makes sense.  These hostas come from all over and one does not know what happened in their transit period.  Maybe I got zapped.  Or maybe something happened at the donor's.  These hostas (three six cells) are surrounded by other cell packs, all of which germinated.  Just these did not.  I have a bottom heater and will move these there, however, and see if that will do the trick.  Before doing it, however, should I freeze them?   Many thanks.  Sandra