RE: Rabbits

  • Subject: RE: Rabbits
  • From: "Mortko, Robert A. (Rob)" <MortkoRA@bv.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:41:02 -0600

Mary,

I believe the product you mention is made by Fertilome.  If so I have used
it with reasonably good success- in fact better success than anything else
I've tried.  And I'm trying to control not only rabbits but also deer.  The
only negative is the price.  It's about $40 per gallon.  The Liquid Fence
mentioned in yesterday's dialogue goes for about $24 a gallon.  With the
testimonial offered by Charles, I go this route based on the price
differential.

BTW, you can learn more about Liquid Fence at:
http://www.liquidfence.com

Good luck,
Rob in KC