new auction coming soon

  • Subject: new auction coming soon
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:21:22 -0600

Hi everyone
	I registered a new domain name, got a new server and installed the
auction there.
http://65.108.21.79/cgi-bin/auction.pl
	 In the middle of the night I will move all the auction files to the
new site and there will be no down time. I will check it closely before
I change the link to the new site in the Hosta Library to make sure it
works well.
	It took about 20 minutes to install and get running at the new place vs
5 days of trying to get it to work before, the old server people said
there was nothing wrong on their server or their sendmail program. I
can't begin to describe what I would like to say to them.
--
Bye