Home page

Hey guys and gals, check out Bob Solberg's homepage (www.hostahosta.com) -- it is updated -- new articles -- everything!  Especially in the new home page go read http://www.hostahosta.com/whyhostas.html it is a great thought piece.

Since I introduce my few introductions through Solberg some of you might see this as self serving, but in fact I called Bob after I saw the new homepage and told him I was impressed.  As with his Greenhill Gossip, even the catalogue portions are educational. And he selected pictures to amplify the points in the descriptions.

It has so many pictures that it might load slow for some but I had no problem scrolling through the pictures at "52," dsl'ers will have no problems.  Besides, even on slower machines the pictures are so well spaced that they load faster than you can read the text.  And you will read all the text.

I think it ranks right up there with some of the best!  Almost as cute as Chick's puppy, which I plan to steal as soon as Chick gets it back!

Kevin P. Walek