tc again

Helo Folks
Hugo is right in mentioning that all kinds of things can happen in
TC However it not necessarely happens always. Moreover this can
happen too with simple dividing your plants It can happen too with
an division of s-called originator plants. That is how we find all
those sports The difference is: 1) in tc we have far larger numbers
2) in tc we have unnatural circumstances making it more likely that
something is happening
PS there are 23 good Hosta species
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505